Thursday, March 10, 2005

Rant

Heeeey, how’s it going? I’m not sure about the rest of you, but I’m tired of going into nude chat site and seeing brainless admins and money slave models!!Go fuck yourself with a fucking loaf of bread! Stop shoving this chat thingy in my face! When I go to nude chat site, I know its bad for me, but I don’t care, I like it, and I’m gonna watch it, I don’t wanna have to see signs, reminding me of, how bad of adult site I’m on.“You’re not dating right, so we’re gonna have to put who`s online menus on there for people who want to wank an alternative kinky lifestyle.”You wanna wank in alternative kinky style? Grow some vegetables in your backyard, pick em, and eat em, and fuck your own damn salad! Stop cluttering up your bills of Credit cards, with your stupid low IQ crap! Okay?


YOU ALL ZACK